Telephone & TV

Unfortunately we are unable to transfer these services into your name as these companies will not talk to third parties, but you will normally find that British Telecom will be the telephone supplier and NTL the tv cable system supplier.

Where known we can advise you of the existing telephone number at a property to assist you in the reconnection.

A TV license will be required if you are going to use a tv at the property.